THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY FOR ORDERS IN AND TO AREAS WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA.
This is the topline summary of the agreement we have with you when you place an order from us:
- Thank you for placing your order with Young at Heart – we appreciate it.
- We will send you an email acknowledging your order.
- Payment will be made using PayFast or by paying by direct bank transfer. Once confirmation of your payment has been received, your order will be accepted.
- Once your order is accepted on payment, the contract between us is concluded when the product(s) you ordered is dispatched.
If you have any questions regarding the Young at Heart website please contact us on 073 852 3581 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on the Young at Heart website. We try to ensure that all the prices shown on this website are accurate. However, occasionally products are mispriced. Where a product’s correct price is lower than the stated price we will issue a refund for the difference and despatch the order in the usual way. Where a product’s correct price is higher than the stated price we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges and policies are explained on the deliveries page.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made by the methods provided to you on the Young at Heart website and you must be over 18 to make a payment.
- On checkout, for payment, you will be redirected to the PayFast website where you will be debited for the payment from your chosen account. Please email us at email@example.com should you prefer to make a direct bank transfer.
- All prices include VAT at the applicable current SA rate.
3. Acknowledging your order
- Following you placing your order, we will send you an email to acknowledge your order. Please note that this email is not a confirmation or acceptance of your order.
- If during processing we discover for any unforeseen reason that we cannot complete order we will cancel the order and email you explaining why (for instance, a stock shortage, inability to obtain payment, or the identification of a pricing, product, or product description fault).
- Your order is accepted on payment, and the contract concluded when the product(s) ordered is dispatched.
4. Right for you to cancel your contract
- If you receive an item that you did not order, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Should you wish to cancel an order before payment goes through, please call us on 073 852 3581.
5. Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the order if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
- we cannot obtain payment
- a product, price, or offer description fault has been identified, or
- we do not deliver to your area
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 28 days of your order.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at anytime and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
6. Delivery of goods to you
- Young at Heart will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
7. Damaged or Faulty Items
- Please do not accept or sign for an order which is visibly damaged. If you receive an item which has been damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to provide a replacement as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item which proves to be faulty we are happy to help. However, we do ask that you notify us of any problem within a reasonable period of time (see our returns page).
8. Proprietary Rights and Licences
- All copyright in the text, graphics and layouts of this website and in all software and software compilations underlying the site is owned by or licensed to Young at Heart.
- You are not permitted, without our prior written consent, other than for personal, non-commercial purposes, to copy, transmit, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, modify or adapt this website, its material, contents or underlying software.
- When you transmit or post any material to or on our website, you grant to us a non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
9. Trade Mark Information
- The Young at Heart mark used within this website is the property of Young at Heart and other trade marks used are the property of their respective owners.
- You are not permitted to use any of the above trade marks or any similar signs likely to confuse the public, without our prior written consent.
10. Use and storage of data
- If you have bought something from Young at Heart we will have your email address, phone number and address. If you choose to deliver items to a third-party (such as a friend) we will have their name and address. Information is only used to help us deliver the parcels and contact you.
- We also maintain an order history of your purchases. This allows you and us to track your deliveries and review your past purchases. We may offer you a reward for purchases or make an offer we think you might like based on your order history. We also collect information of a general nature about how many ‘hits’ our website gets. And we monitor the site traffic patterns; this tells us which areas of the site are being visited more than others. It also helps us build a more useful site in subsequent re-designs. We don’t track individual users pathways through the site. Our site also uses ‘cookies‘.
- We may have to disclose some of your information to service suppliers to help complete your order. These parties include the delivery company currently used by us. By placing an order with us you consent to us using the personal information you have given to us.
- We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the website and the services we provide, including limits to the size or number of e-mail message you send or the time that message may be stored or posted on our website. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
11. Governing Law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts.
12. Entire agreement